WHEN BOTTOMING, WHAT IS THE IDEAL COCK SIZE? IF YOU ANSER 10” OR GREATER, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REASONS FOR THIS PREDERENCE.

10/25/11

INSPIRATION FOR POWER BOTTOM APPRECIATION

NATIONAL POWER BOTTOM APPRECIATION DAY!


IS CUMMING.



OCTOBER 30, 2011

IN HONOR OF MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR, I THOUGHT I’S POST SOME OF MY FAVORITE “ART SHOTS TO INSPIRE EVERYONE.”
I SOMETIMES BLOW THESE PICS UP AND PLACE THEM IN UNEXPECTED ANGLES AND LET THE VIEWER FIGURE IT OUT.
Well tempered chocolate. One Lucky ass.
Open wide for your Drill Master

Ell who wouldn't eat this boigina?
Nice rod.
Shove it in!

Great shot

Such a pretty prick
let me lick those nutz... and maybe more.


A peaceful landscape.



MY MAN-PUSSY WOULD BE PURRING TOO.

GATEWAY TO HEAVEN.
Red hot poker.

Deep penetration.



Is there anything more beautiful?


Cock, balls, man-cunt and tongue, that's a recipe for fun

all Balls, hmmm


Anticipation
where' it go?
I could stare at this all day.

Us Power bottoms really like thick veiny cocks.


I WOULD LOVE TO UNWRAP THIS PRESENT.


Slip in in him already.


into his work and ass.



The lighting is so perfect.


I WISH I SITTING ON THIS COCK.


This is a gorgeous hole.

Keep going.


don't tease.


Smooth ride.


Look closely.

I hope you e enjoyed this photos. Check back soon for tips on celebrating .
NATIONAL POWER BOTTOM APPRECIATION DAY.
Miguel

No comments: