WHEN BOTTOMING, WHAT IS THE IDEAL COCK SIZE? IF YOU ANSER 10” OR GREATER, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REASONS FOR THIS PREDERENCE.

10/26/10

PENIS SIZE

PENIS SIZE

AVERAGE----------------MEDIUM----------------LARGE--------------OR X-LARGE?
 

Here are four general cock size categories. Of course, these are subjective; one man’s monster is another man’s teeny weenie. All of these men pictured above and their dicks are incredibly beautiful, suckable, and fuckable. Well, maybe

All men, especially gay men are very interested in penis size. Hell boys, who doesn’t want to play with a huge cock? There a lot of myths, exaggerations and flat out lies floating around. I want to talk about real penise sand get rid of the lies and either confirm or dispel the myths.

Just in case you've never heard of the term SIZE QUEEN, in which case, you are probably not one, the URBAN DICTIONARY definition is:

 “Uh, lets [sic] be clear about this. The whole "queen" lingo lexicon was created in the gay community. A size queen is a dude who digs the massively huge penis, forsaking all others. Any reference to a woman being a size queen is great, but a secondary definition.”
t doesn’t matter if you are a Top or Bottom, you could be a size queen. I don’t consider myself a size queen, but I will admit my heart beats a little faster when I see a big dick. There is just something so delectable about big cock. It’s a little naughtier.

I'll start with a real pet peeve of mine: men who lie about their cock size. This mainly happens in chat rooms. Everybody is 8 or 9 inches and uncut, PULEEZE. If you were really 8 inches, would you be in a chat room? I don’t think so. Lying about your size negates any possibility in arranging a hook-up.

 So how big is the average dick?

I did the research; I’ve read several scientific studies regarding penis size. I can’t believe you can be paid to measure men's cocks! DRUM ROLL, please…

The average penis size is 5½ to 6 inches. Not bad. Keep in mind that this only an average, which means there guys larger and sadly smaller.

The following charts are from http://www.average-penis-size-chart.com/




About 1 in every 3 guys you meet is going to be a very comfortable an d fulfilling 5½-6 inches. Now this particular chart only tracks sizes to 7½ inches, and I personally have had cocks much larger. 

There are rumors about certain ethnicities being more or less endowed than others. Alas, the evidence appears to support the rumor. Caucasian men are in the middle, Asian and especially East Asian men are smaller. Latinos and men with African heritage are the largest. But, there are always exceptions as well as exceptional cocks.








But these pictures say the rumors are not necessarily accurate.
 
Here are some web sites for you to do scholarly research. Afterward, I urge you to do field work.

YouTube video on penis size.

Click here detailed graphs and charts on penis size in various categories.

AskMen.com also published a study on penis size.

Facts about penis size from NetDoc.com

The biggest dick I ever tried to take up my man-gina was 12½’ x 6½”; I talk about in PENIS PLEASURES. It didn’t go very well but at least I tried. The smallest dick I have encountered was 3” hard. He is Italian; imagine the shame. But, what he lacked in stature he made up in enthusiasm and vigor. He appeared to enjoy it; I went out a looked for a more amply sized man later. 
 
I prefer average. Yeah, a self- admitted Power Bottom is going to prefer less than ginormous. Oh yeah. Large sized, especially over sized cocks are not necessarily better fucks. I discuss the physiological reasons for this in PENIS PLEASURES, also.  Sometimes, the owners of giant cocks think it's all about the size and have no technique, BORING.

 5½ to 6 inches isn’t any thing to be ashamed of boys, even 5 inches can hit all the right spots in your Bottom's boigina. Even 4 inches does a very good job with the right man.  You size queens, go ahead and scarf up the monster cocks. I and other Power Bottoms will be more than happy to service all the average sized, but massively talented Drill Masters.

I have questions for you:

1) How big is your cock?
2) Are you a size queen?
3) If not, what is your favorite cock size range?
4) How big is the biggest cock you ever saw, touched, sucked, or fucked?


You can e-mail maleanalsex@gmail.com with your responses. I do not share or publish e-mail addresseds. I respect your privacy. 

Miguel

Now some dick pics I think are hot!

 Cute Asian
Arabian Stallion
Very Pretty Penis
Lefty
 Fine Chocolate

Love the Foreskin
 MMM Yes
 Come Here!
 Lick this
 Grain fed US Beef
 Back up on this
Better than average Joe
Uncut
 Hairy Shafted Arab
Anything you want
 Sexy Asian
 Sit Right on Down
Another Arabian Stallion
Beer Can Cock
 Yikes, I Like
Cock of Hot Cocoa
So Very Beautiful
 He'll Rip You Up
 Ready When You Are
 That Curve Will Hit the Spot
Very Smooth
Flaming Pubes
 Sheer Perfection

No comments: