WHEN BOTTOMING, WHAT IS THE IDEAL COCK SIZE? IF YOU ANSER 10” OR GREATER, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REASONS FOR THIS PREDERENCE.

8/31/10

PITTS

LIFE IS THE PITS

I love all parts of the male body.  I have focused on the ass, for obvious reasons, but arm pits are so fucking hot.  They deserve attending as well.  

I enjoy putting my nose in a man's arm pit and smelling him. I really enjoy the smell of his cock and balls, but your really get a man's essence by sniffing his pits.  

I tease my Top by licking his arm pits.  It makes him squirm and moan.  He tastes salty but it's the aroma that gets me rock hard.  

Enjoy these pictures of sexy arm pits. When you're done, go and play with your man's pits and any other parts.

It's not all about ass and cock.


Who as the sexiest arm pits?  E-mail is your like.


<Miguel

1)  I love pits with a thin growth.
2)  Everything is lickable
3)   HOT HOT HOT
 4)  NICE HAPPY TRAIL, TOO.
5)  Surf's up
6)   Nice pits, nice everything
7)   So soft.
8)   Lickable pits and crack
9)   About as perfect as it gets
 10)  Nice nipples too
11)   HMMM
 12)   The balls are gorgeous
13) Love the pits, but check out the cock
14) rocket cock, oh yeah pits too
 15) Just a hot man
 16)  Great pits, I want to lick these

 17)  I know he at the top, but he is 
so FUCKING GORGEOUS.

 18) PUT ME IN A HEAD LOCK
 19) Heavy pit hair and pubes
20) Sweetie
21)  Anything he wants
22)  YUM
23) Whats not to lick.
24) A Bear with a Prince Albert
25) Perfection
26) It's okay to stare
27) The pits 
28)  I wanna bury my face in these pits
29) Lick you all over


30) Love these types of arm pits
31) Shaven
32)  It's more about the lips and balls
33)  Okay, I was looking somewhere else

 

No comments: