WHEN BOTTOMING, WHAT IS THE IDEAL COCK SIZE? IF YOU ANSER 10” OR GREATER, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REASONS FOR THIS PREDERENCE.

9/1/10

FURRY OR SMOOTH

WHAT TYPE OF FUCK-HOLE DO YOUR PREFER?



              FURRY                            FUZZY                 or              SMOOTH?

 We all have our preferences and proclivities, but what this question really asks is. "How natural do you want your ass-hole to be?" I, suppose we ought to put this question to our Tops.  Which ride is better?  What do you think, a nice smooth fuck-hole, a little fuzz to tickle your tongue and helmet, or a furry man-cunt?  I have an opinion I'll reveal later.  I will say this, all three of the holes pictures above are intensely touchable, lickable, and fuckable.  Now having tossed the question of preference to our Tops, as a Power Bottom, I reserve the right to maintain my man-pussy an I see fit.


I have read comments, online, from some gay men who find a man's ass-hole repulsive or disgusting.  Too bad, this sounds like  someone who has other issues.  Issues, which I am not addressing in this blog.  A good Bottom has superior hygiene and keeps his bung-hole clean and ready at all times.  Having said that, I know guys who are into body odors and other severE fetishes, I'm fine with that.  Whatever gets your cock hard.


THE FURRY ASS



 Let's begin with FURRY ASSES and ASS-HOLES.  The pros of this are evident.  It is natural.  Other than daily cleansing and bathing, there isn't much maintenance.  

 
Here are some fine fury melons.


 The cons, well let's think about this. First one needs to worry about the U.S.S. Enterprise  circling your anus in search of cling-ons.  This is not sexy, but is easily avoided with good hygiene.  

An excess of hair can obstruct the view of the winking hole begging for attention.  The musky aroma is sweetly intoxicating, but an overwhelming odor is a turn-off, but again if that gets you hard, go for it.

  A big problem, and this happened to me, is a nasty cock rash,  Several years ago, I was fucking this Canadian man, Daniel.  His was gorgeous with a beautiful bubble butt.  His chest was naturally smooth, but his ass was wickedly hairy.  I fucked him for hours, (note: this was before I became a POWER BOTTOM).  The sex was hot and messy.  The following morning, the base of my cock was raw and irritated from the hair surrounding his man-cunt.  This was not fun.  I made him shave his ass before I fucked him again.






THE FUZZY ASS




  Look at that lovely man-gina, framed so sweetly with red hair.  Isn't that gorgeous.


The FUZZY ASS is naturally less hairy.  I suppose, one could, with great care, trim the hair around the anus.  I'm not sure it would be worth the effort.


Check out this pretty pink fuck-hole with fine soft fuzz.  Guys I am a Power Bottom and want to lick and fuck this man's ass.

 The cons are similar to those of the Furry Butt, less severe.  

The pros: they are just so pretty when lightly ringed with peach fuzz.  It tickles your tongue and cock head.  

 
Who doesn't want to nuzzle between these sweet cheeks?







This stud has is all.  Nice fuzz, great ass and a killer body.


Just admire that man-slit waiting for you.









THE SMOOTHIE

Finally the SMOOTH ASS.  Some ethnic groups are naturally hairless.  They are to be envied. Most men, I guess have some hair around their anuses.  There are men, (like the one above), who prefer to have smooth and hairless boiginas.  

The pros of a nice, clean and smooth pucker-hole are obvious.  It increases sensitivity to touch by finger, tongue or cock.  For you Tops, you get to eat a smooth and juicy man-hole without lingual irritation.  You, also, get to fuck the hell out of your boyfriend and not worry about cock rash.

Look at this pink love opening.  You know he going to give you the ride of your life.  If he keeps his boigina so well imagine how he feels inside.

Unless you are born hairless, the maintenance can be daunting.  You run the risk of nicks and shaving bumps. The stubble may be irritating to your partner.



Look closely at this boy-ring to the left.  You can see the regrowth.  

I think you can see shaving bumps on his ass.

Waxing is an option: the results are smooth and longer lasting thsn shaving.  However , it is painful. But, hey that might be a turn.  

 Depilatories, or chemical hair removers are not advisable.  The perinea issue of the anus is sensitive.  They will cause a painful chemical burn.  DO NOT USE near your anus or nipples.

Now about me.  I like to keep my man-cunt very smooth.  I shave my balls and ass 2-3 times a week.  I soak in a tub of hot water then shave, this minimizes nicks and shaving bumps.  It stays smooth for 2-3 days for me.  If my Top is aware that I just "GROOMED," he will throw me down and rim me for hours.  I never say no, that would be unfair.  For the record, My Top-Man is furry, nice thick soft fur.

Take the poll in the side bar or e-mail me your preferences and questions.  I do not ever publish or distribute names or addresses.

Miguel

Gay men are so proud of their ass-holes, they love to show them off.  I love to look at man-cunts.  I hope you so as well.


A TIGHT AND FUZZY HOLE
DON'T YOU WANT LICK HIM?
PINK GLORY HOLE
THIS BOY IS FASTIDIOUS ABOUT GROOMING
 AU NATURALE
DON'T YOU WANT DIVE IN?
FUZZY MAN-CUNT
HE IS WAITING
PRETTY FUR-BURGER

SMILE
MOCHA SMOOTHIE
AS NATURAL AS IT CUMS
LUBED AND READY
A THING OF BEAUTY
BUBBLE BUTT AND NICE COCK
VERY MANLY PUSSY
DENSE FUR
sO VERY SMOOTH
AGAPE FOR YOU, TOP-MAN
LOVE COCK RINGS 
JUST A TOUCH ON MINK

No comments: