WHEN BOTTOMING, WHAT IS THE IDEAL COCK SIZE? IF YOU ANSER 10” OR GREATER, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REASONS FOR THIS PREDERENCE.

9/8/10

COCK GLORIOUS COCK

COCK GLORIOUS COCK
Look at this beauty...
I like the saucer nipples too

Every gay man knows the male sexual organ, medically referred to as the PENIS, comes in all sorts of shapes, colors, and sizes. We, of course have many nicknames for the penis. Some of them include cock, dick, Johnston, pole, tool, joy-stick, and many others, (below is a list of common synonyms for our favorite body appendage). Whatever you call it, it always leads to a good time.




I love everything bout love dick. I love the way cock smells, looks, feels, and tastes. I like it erect, flaccid, or semi-erect. Look at those three cocks above are different but beautiful. The three, above happen to be uncircumcised, but I like them cut or uncut. I must admit, there is something so sexy about an uncircumcised man. I, unfortunately, am circumcised. I wasn’t given a say in the decision. 

Some men are large, some are small. Nevertheless, most guys fall into the average sized category, a respectable, and 5.5 to 6 inches. The average male girth is 4.5 inches, very sweet I might say. I know 5.5” can bring me to total ecstasy. To me size is not the matter. If you read my post PENIS PLEASURES, I explain why bigger is not always better. Check the charts below for average penis sizes in America.


 Note: It only records sizes up to 6"
I have had many larger cocks. I bet you have too.

If you study the charts carefully you will notice that about 33% of men fall into AVERAGE which is 5.5-6.”x 4.5”. That is nothing to be ashamed of men. In fact, you Tops can drive a Bottom wild with even les. You know the motion of the ocean saying. Look at this way, 1 in every 3 men you fuck is going to have average sized cornholer.    

My favorite type of WANG, other than hard, is a veiny one. I love the way in feels sliding in and out of my bung-hole. Just imagine this cock entering your man-cunt, then slipping deep inside you very slowly. I man with a vein-heavy cock should know it is major turn to us Power Bottoms. The bigger the veins, the more I want to sit on it.


As I said, I am not a size queen. The biggest, but alas, unsuccessful, cock I had was 12 x 7”. Let’s just say I gave it the good ol’ college try but could not handle it. As a Drill-Master Top, Danny had trouble finding men who could handle his jackhammer. He ni is a relationship for a long time and both are extremely happy. My hat is off to his partner, Jim.


The smallest winky I have ever come across was only 3inches erect. I know, poor guy. His name, well I’m not going to i.d. him, but he is Italian. There goes another myth. He is great guy, good-looking, nice body and very persistent. When I finally agreed to go out with him, I was a little disappointed. I had to use all my self-control not to insult him when he whispered, “I wanna fuck your ass.” Well. I thought, is it going to get past the cheeks. Long story short, I let him fuck me. He had a good time and he certainly worked hard to satisfy me. It only made me homier and after I left, I went out and found a more amply endowed man to satisfy my deeper needs.
What do I consider the COMFORT RIDE; He is between 7 and 8 inches in length and about 5.5 inches in girth. Oh boy, what that does for me. But let me tell some of the best and most enjoyable rides I’ve taken are on the 6” dick. It is sure to hit all the right spots. If he can last all night, I will sit, back up, spread my ass-lips for hours, and let him pound me. Look at this man and tell me his cock wouldn’t be delicious to suck and fuck for days.
  
Gay men like to show off their ass-holes, but all men are proud for their JUNK. So her are some pictures to admire. I don’t care what size a man’s willy is, I love to look at them, hold them, smell them, and even sit on them.

Tell me what your favorite size and type cocks are. E-mail me or comment below. Remember I will always keep your privacy.

Miguel


 Pretty pink head peeking out
Nice size cock and balls
 This wood would hurt
 I don't think so, but nice to lick
Love the low-hangers
A rocket cock

More low-hangers
OK, THAT'S FREAKY
  Veiny Asian
WOW
Where do you keep this?
He has a great chest
 Just pretty
Check out the veins

Oh well

I know this one is real


Penis Synonyms

1 - dick
2 - wang
3 - dong
4 - junk
5- willy
6 - knob
7 - dink
8 - cock
9 - meat constrictor
10 -trouser snake
11 - skin flute
12 - purple headed yogurt slinger
13 - baloney pony
14 - chub
15 - the chub
16 - cack
17 - jimmy
18 - cornholer
19 - Johnson
20 -Adolph
21 - rod
22 - knob
23 - love truncheon
24 - meat thermometer
25 - shaft
26 - one-eyed monster
27 - Mr. Winky
28- Mr. Knish
29 - Albino Cave Dweller
30 - shlong
31 - pecker
32 - schmeckel
33 - tally wacker
34 - Bob Dole ( presumably due to the E.D. ads)
35 - pork sword
36 - steamin’ semen truck
37 - weiner
38 - dank
39 - The Octagon
40 - the Ramburglar
Have any more?

No comments: