WHEN BOTTOMING, WHAT IS THE IDEAL COCK SIZE? IF YOU ANSER 10” OR GREATER, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REASONS FOR THIS PREDERENCE.

9/4/10

COCK SUCKING

COCK SUCKING



I love cocks. I love everything about cocks. I love the way they look. Smell, feel, and of course taste. I remember the first time I sucked a cock. The aroma of the boy’s crotch made me dizzy. The taste was salty; I never tasted anything like that before. To this day, I can’t get enough cock to suck
Sucking dick is one of the most satisfying things I can think of. I love to lick a man’s balls and make them pull tight. I love the way he writhes when you swallow his nuts. I like to hold testicles in my hands. If you are gay and don’t thoroughly enjoy cock sucking, then there is something working with you.


While there really is no such thing a bad blow-job, there are definitely superior cocksuckers in this world. What makes a blow-job great? Well, I think it takes a man to suck a cock correctly.


Women do not understand how the equipment works. I have had straight guys tell me I gave them the best blow job ever. The only problem with sucking straight men, is 1) they come too fast. And 2) they think they cum over for a quickie any time. 


I start by licking his balls while stoking his cock. Then I lick and bite between the ball-sac and leg. I then lick my way up the shaft to the head. I swirl my tongue in the slit. Now, my man is moaning. Then I suck, just the head. Pulling it and out of my mouth all the while flicking the back of the helmet with my tongue.
 
Then I slowly swallow the whole mother-fucking dick. I bury my nose in his pubes and breathe deeply. I move my tongue up and down on the whole cock and suppress any choking. I keep his cock deep I my throat until I almost pass out. I inhale his scent and that makes push down harder on his cock.

When I feel his cock start throbbing, I slowly let him out of my mouth. It is a real turn on to feel a man’s dick swelling in my throat. Then I suck hard, moving up and down quickly along the entire dick shaft following my mouth with a wet hand. I really like when a man lays over me and fucks my throat.

I enjoy keeping my Top on the edge. Getting him to the brink of cumming then slowing down. I will do this as long as he’ll allow. I know after some time he will start eating my boigina and fuck me raw.

I also have a little perv thing I like to so. After my Top has been fucking my ass for a while, I like to slip off his cock, and take it in my hands. Then I lick his balls and swallow his wet and ass juiced dick all the way to his pubic hair. My Top knows that I like to swallow his loads, so he usually pulls out and starts fucking my throat before he shoots. YUM. I love that.

I think sucking a hard dick is second only to sitting on one. I am lucky because I suck my Top’s cock 7-8 times a week. It never gets old, just hrd.

Miguel


 THIS BOY IS A PRO
 HE'S GOT IT ALL
FEED THE BEAST
TASTY TIP
GO FOR IT
I'S BE ALL OVER HIS NUTS
 LICK MY BALLS. BOY
TRY HARDER
OPEN WIDE
OH YESSSSSS
LOVE THIS GUYS BOD AND HAPPY TRAIL
BURY YOUR NOSE
JEALOUS
HE IS SERIOUS ABOUT COCK SUCKING



No comments: